Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Camp-out '08

Last weekend my grandparents hosted a family camp-out in their large back-yard. It has become an annual summer event. After dinner we played Bocce, and my grandpa's "crazy golf" game. When we all get together on this side of the family, there are fifty-seven of us! Of those of us who came for dinner, only a handful of of us actually opted to "rough it" all night: sleeping under the stars and hoping the skunks and raccoons would stay in the bushes and away from our sleeping bags!


Me and B. my almost three-year-old cousin. Nobody thinks I'm cooler than he does.


Clockwise from left: My dad, brother, mom, uncle, and cousin.


Dessert was homemade blackberry ice-cream, cookies, and cake. Yum!


"The Little Kids' Table" -- we've all served our time there. :)

1 comment:

Tawni said...

Fun! I love getting together with the fam. That ice cream looks so good!